Sunday 10 January 2010

My first bloggy...




Hello! And... hello there. Its me, your dad. And mum too. I'm new to this game, but wanted to make sure the content was 100% nourishing from the outset. So here we go. Three pictures of The Reverend Barry Chuckle, dressed as a woman. In weeks to come, when the odd passer-by clicks on the blog because it has the word 'COCK' in the title, it will warm my heart and bad bits to imagine the near instant droop of their face and organs at the sight of this page. So I say WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME to you. I hope to have AT LEAST a 3 week honeymoon period with this shit before I inevitably become bored. However, I will be trying my level best to drop the bad habit that has seen the cupboard fill with 'once used' skateboards and learning books. Speak soon. Skorrrrrt.

1 comment:

  1. I know that girl she went to my school - Hannah job what a spot!

    ReplyDelete